CyRIC is a fast-growing technology company with a strategic aim to become an important regional Center developing disruptive products for the world markets providing unique, high quality services to the industry and an established provider and integrator of commercial technology solutions and products.
CYRIC offers Research and Innovation Services for its customers in the fields of engineering design and prototyping, electronics and communications and software solutions. In addition, several specialized consultancy and entrepreneurship services are offered to startups and SMEs.
Moreover, CyRIC has a diversified portfolio of hardware and software technology products and solutions which provides in the local market with a specialization in spectrum of Internet-of-Things solutions and networks.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Reports To: Software Product Development Manager
If you are a talented full-stack software developer and feel you are interested in joining our highly creative team, to work on an array of highly innovative product and services for international markets then contact us. We are looking for full-stack software developers to contribute to the design and development of project related systems and coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are essential. We like easy-going, creative people with a love for writing code.
Due to the technology-oriented nature of the company, you will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of technologies through several international commercial projects, in collaboration with many large organisations. Implementations range from standard integration projects to technology product developments as well as IoT based platform developments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Proficient in Object Oriented languages, familiarity with C# will be considered as an advantage
- Familiarity with Python
- Good experience with noSQL and relational databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support various project requirements
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e. Git
Added Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in native Android mobile applications development
- Knowledge on microservices development, deployment and management
- Good knowledge of Cloud deployment and management, specific familiarity with Microsoft Azure will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge on Azure features like Compute, Storage, Web Apps, Service Bus, Caching etc.
- Familiarity with scalable data processing frameworks, such as Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
- Basic familiarity with Linux shell and bash
- Inquisitive nature and curiosity about new technologies that can be useful to the team
- Relevant Postgraduate or PhD Level of Education with familiarity in research
- Work experience on EU projects
Language Requirements: English or/and Greek (Fluent verbal and written communication)
- This will vary depending on qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
Tel: +357 22 282828
Hiring Company: Cyprus Research and Innovation Center Ltd