CyRIC is a fast-growing technology company with a strategic aim to become an important regional Center developing disruptive products for the world markets providing unique, high quality services to the industry and an established provider and integrator of commercial technology solutions and products.
CYRIC offers Research and Innovation Services for its customers in the fields of engineering design and prototyping, electronics and communications and software solutions. In addition, several specialized consultancy and entrepreneurship services are offered to startups and SMEs. Moreover, CyRIC has a diversified portfolio of hardware and software technology products and solutions which provides in the local market with a specialization in spectrum of Internet-of-Things solutions and networks.
Job Title: Internet-of-Things (IoT) Sales Engineer
Reports To: CyRIC Commercial Manager
The IoT Sales Engineer will be assigned specific IoT vertical market segments where the company is currently involved. He/She will be requested to establish and maintain the contact and relationship with the corresponding vendors or partners, get familiar with the provided solutions and products and continue search the international market for new opportunities and partnerships. Moreover, the IoT Sales Engineer will be responsible to generate new sales leads in the segments of his/her responsibility and follow them towards converting them to actual sales/customers. Based on the department’s needs he/she will be requested also to follow-up and maintain customer accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be educated and trained in as much detail is required for promoting and presenting the company’s IoT solutions and products within his assigned market vertical segments.
- Generate Sales Leads.
- Follow-up Sales Leads towards converting them to customers.
- Maintain, follow-up and manage customer accounts.
- Maintain and manage the relationship of the company with its vendors and partners in the fields of his/her responsibility.
- Partner with Sales Manager and Sales team to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Regularly visit customers and interpret their business needs into technical requirements.
- Administer client accounts and record and maintain client contact and intelligence data.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sale opportunity.
- Demonstrate to potential customers that a product or solution will best satisfy their needs.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition of the company’s products and solutions and the benefits they will achieve for the customer’s business
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to prospect and existing customers
- Prepare customer quotations for offered solutions by bundling the necessary products
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate customer needs to the R&D team for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Achieve regular sales targets and prepare relevant reports for Sales Manager and head office
- Support company’s marketing efforts by attending trade shows, conferences and other events
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering Field
- Master Degree in any business field will be considered as an additional advantage
- Balanced combination of solid technical background and sales skills with the ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Sound judgement and strong business sense;
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with customers at all levels (from senior executives to technical personnel);
- Ability to present and explain complex concepts in an easy to understand manner;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills;
- Organisational skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Combination of teamworking ability and independence and self-reliance;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences to maintain technical and industry knowledge;
- Willingness to travel within the sales territory assigned;
- Salary will vary depending on qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
Tel: +357 22 282828
Hiring Company: Cyprus Research and Innovation Center Ltd