CyRIC and Gravity Ventures Incubator Profile
CyRIC Ltd is a a fast-growing and successful technology company that develops and invests in disruptive products. CyRIC provides a unique portfolio of technology services from idea to commercialisation of innovative tech products to the local and international markets. CyRIC offers a wide range of products and custom solutions as well as business and entrepreneurship support to partners and clients active in various technological fields.
In addition, CyRIC operates Gravity Incubator, a new generation venture building incubator that invests and supports high-tech Startups from the idea level to investment readiness and commercialization.
Job Title: Entrepreneurship Project Officer
Reports To: Gravity Ventures Incubator Manager and CyRIC CEO
Job Position Overview
We are looking for a hardworking, intelligent, and ambitious Entrepreneurship officer with a passion for startups, technology and projects that involve entrepreneurial activity and new venture development in a variety of technological sectors. Through this role, the ideal candidate will be able to support the Gravity Incubator and CyRIC activities in research and innovation projects that involve entrepreneurial action as well as the Gravity Incubator outreach as such.
The Entrepreneurship Project Officer will be a member of the Gravity Ventures Incubator and work actively in the design, planning, and implementation of CyRIC and Gravity management and entrepreneurship strategies and activities. The job holder will work closely with the Gravity Ventures team in identifying and disseminating innovation good practices and assisting in entrepreneurship related projects reporting to Gravity Incubator Operations Manager and CyRIC CEO.
Through this role, the ideal candidate will be able to support ongoing and new projects that CyRIC and Gravity are involved in encompassing the element of entrepreneurship as well as to plan and proactively organize and meet the KPIs set. The Entrepreneurship Project Officer is expected to have the desire to contribute from day one, helping CyRIC and Gravity Incubator to continue providing quality services to innovative Startups and SMEs as well as to CyRIC’s spinouts and commercial projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage innovation and entrepreneurship project activities including development of Business plans and Financial analysis of startups and spinouts.
- Contribute to the preparation of project deliverables.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and entrepreneurship projects.
- Assist in mapping of opportunities for start-up creation.
- Assist in project communication activities.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and Gravity’s strategy implementation
- Work efficiently with the hosted Startups and spinouts
- Assist in implementing workshops and seminars throughout the Gravity Incubator and CyRIC’s entrepreneurship project activities.
- Assist in organizing and implementing industry targeted workshops and other activities to foster innovation and technology transfer activities of Gravity Incubator and CyRIC.
- Assist in the investment capital budgeting expenditure planning processes.
- Liaising with the Incubator management team, the Commercial Department and CEO to provide progress reports on the current investments and on-going projects.
- Striving to advance personal skill sets through continued engagement in networking, workshop, and advanced education opportunities.
- Develop a strong relationship with local, national, and international companies and partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Combination with a post graduate Business degree (MBA) and Entrepreneurship will be considered as an advantage.
- Recent Graduate with a few Years of experience in entrepreneurship related fields.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in business, entrepreneurship or relevant discipline will be preferred.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to take initiative and generate ideas.
- Combination of teamworking ability and independence and self-reliance.
- Ability to work in teams, in a fast pace environment, where information needs to be communicated, requested, and shared.
- Resilience and tenacity.
English or/and Greek (Fluent verbal and written communication)
- Salary will vary depending on qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
Hiring Company: CyRIC Cyprus Research and Innovation Center Ltd
Tel: +357 22 282828