CyRIC is a fast-growing technology company with a strategic aim to become an important regional Center developing disruptive products for the world markets providing unique, high quality services to the industry and an established provider and integrator of commercial technology solutions and products. CYRIC offers Research and Innovation as well as entrepreneurship services to startups and SMEs in the fields of engineering design and prototyping, electronics and communications and software solutions. CyRIC has invested in several startups through its technology incubator GRAVITY with a diversified portfolio of hardware and software technology products and solutions targeting global markets. In addition, CyRIC’s commercial focus is on the spectrum of Internet-of-Things hardware and software solutions and networks.
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Officer
Reports To: CyRIC’s Financial and Accounting Manager
CyRIC seeks to employ a talented accountant with prior experience of an accounting position, responsible to provide support to the Accounting Department that supports a number of new ventures and subsidiaries. Any prior experience in Financial analysis and planning will be considered a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General Bookkeeping and accounting tasks
- Issuing and entering of income invoices
- Producing statements and various reports either though the internal accounting system or Excel
- Recording Expenses, assets and Liabilities
- Updating creditors and debtors lists
- Executive bank reconciliations on a regular basis
- Any other general accounting / bookkeeping tasks as required by Management.
- Managing the financials of technology and innovation projects
- Developing financial plan for new ventures/subsidiaries of CyRIC
- Improve financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances & trends
- Liaising with the management team to provide progress reports on current investments/projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- An LCCI Higher in Accounting or a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance. Combination with a post graduate Business degree (MBA) could be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Accounting / VAT
- Excellent Written and oral communication skills in Greek and English.
- Pleasant personality and professionalism
- Excellent IT Skills (Word/Excel /Outlook in particular)
- Knowledge of the accounting software e-soft will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge in developing business and investment plans will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team and when necessary to work towards strict deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis instruments will be considered as an advantage
- Salary will vary depending on qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
Tel: +357 22 282828
Hiring Company: Cyprus Research and Innovation Center Ltd