We are looking for passionate engineers with electronics, automation or computing background. The successful candidate will work on cutting edge projects of CyRIC aiming to innovate in the broad field of System Automation and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The successful candidate will become a member of the Electronics, Communications and Networks team and will be conducting high-quality development work along the following three axes:
- Design and implement working prototypes of internal or external projects involving hardware and software.
- Test and evaluate cutting-edge electronic devices and their respective SDKs, including wearables, robots, drones, gadgets and automation systems.
- Produce insights and new concepts based on research and analysis of state-of-the-art in connected devices and wireless/mobile systems as well as their applications in the IoT and Automation
Key academic and technical expertise:
- Solid academic engineering background
- Hands-on experience with prototyping hardware/electronics and/or software projects
- Familiarity with Single Board Computers (SBC) and/or microcontrollers (Raspberry Pi, Arduino)
- Familiarity in at least one programming language (C++, Java, C#, C, Python, other)
- Familiarity in at least one scientific/modelling language (LabVIEW, MATLAB/Simulink, Modelica)
If you are interested please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org