- Department: Software R&D Division
- Reporting To: Software R&D Division Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an inclination in data engineering and data science to join our growing team of software development experts.
As a fast-growing technology company and one of the most successful R&D Centers in Cyprus we are always looking for inquisitive minds and new talent. Our research and innovation projects portfolio the last 5 years exceed 50 Million Euro, both at the local and European level. Our Software R&D Division participates in several R&D projects focusing on the areas of data collection, processing and analysis.
Through these projects we are constantly exposed and work with state-of-the-art technologies in our fields of interest and work on opportunities to develop and deploy new technologies.
We need researchers, in the fields related to Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to join our software R&D team at our headquarters in Nicosia, Cyprus. As part of the team, consisting of both researchers and engineers, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art projects in collaboration with world class (local and international) organizations.
What we are looking for:
- Easy going, creative individuals that can demonstrate competence and high potential with at least 2 years proven research experience
- Experience in participation in EU and Nationally funded projects along with proposal writing would be considered a plus
- A desire, ability and talent to work on all aspects of research project proposal and implementation
- Curiosity for the state-of-the-art and desire to work on different projects and technologies
- PhD holders and PhD candidates in Computer Science related fields are preferred
- Proof of high achievement in publications will be preferred
Duties and responsibilities:
As a researcher in our team you will be expected to:
- Deep dive into the collected data to extract patterns and insights
- Co-ordinate and work together with our software developer team for inclusion of the analysis results to the final system to be delivered
- Co-ordinate and work together with external project partners towards the efficient implementation of the project
- Participate in the execution of the team’s projects, assisting or taking full responsibility of project deliverables
- Participate or take full responsibility of new endeavors for project proposals
- Availability for periodic travel, relating to project obligations
What you get out of this:
- Highly competitive salary (13th salary included)
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Unlimited opportunities for personal development
- Work in highly innovative projects and products
- Positive work environment