- Department: Software R&D Division
- Reporting To: R&D Director
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to lead our Software R&D Division.
As a fast-growing technology company and one of the most successful R&D Centers in Cyprus we are always looking for inquisitive minds and new talent. Our research and innovation projects portfolio the last 5 years exceed 50 Million Euro, both at the local and European level. Our Software R&D Division participates in several R&D projects focusing on the areas of data collection, processing and analysis.
Through these projects we are constantly exposed and work with state-of-the-art technologies in our fields of interest and work on opportunities to develop and deploy new technologies.
We need a capable individual with proven experience, to lead our Software Developers and Researchers in projects that relate to the fields of Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. As the leader of the team, consisting of both researchers and engineers, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art projects in collaboration with world class (local and international) organizations.
What we are looking for:
- Easy going, creative individuals that can demonstrate competence and high potential with at least 5 years in similar positions
- Experience in participation in EU and Nationally funded projects along with proposal writing would be considered a plus
- A desire, ability and talent to lead all aspects of research project proposal and implementation
- Curiosity for the state-of-the-art and desire to work on different projects and technologies
- PhD holders and PhD candidates in Computer Science related fields are preferred
- Proof of high achievement in publications will be preferred
Duties and responsibilities:
As the Software R&D Division leader you will be expected to:
- Understand, manage and direct all aspects of the projects
- Have an established ability to control and direct the R&D efforts
- Co-ordinate and work together with our researcher and software developer team for timely, consistent and high-quality results
- Co-ordinate and work together with external project partners towards the efficient implementation of the projects
- Participate in the execution of the team’s projects, assisting or taking full responsibility of project deliverables
- Participate or take full responsibility of new endeavors for project proposals
- Availability for periodic travel, relating to project obligations
What you get out of this:
- Highly competitive salary (13th salary included)
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Unlimited opportunities for personal development
- Work in highly innovative projects and products
- Positive work environment