CyRIC Ltd is a successful regional research and technological innovation center that develops and invests in disruptive products for the world markets. CyRIC provides a unique portfolio of technology services from idea to commercialization of innovative tech products to the local and international market. CyRIC offers a wide range of products and custom solutions in the field of Internet-of-Things (IoT) including closed IoT Communication and Sensor Networks. CyRIC, through its startup incubator, Gravity, is supporting startups in commercializing their products including marketing and sales of biotech and medical diagnostics devices, wearables, robotic system solutions, electronic consumers products, software platforms etc. CyRIC is a European Business Innovation Center EU-BIC certified by the European Business Network (EBN).
Job Position Short Description
CyRIC is looking for experienced high-performing Sales Executive to join its Sales Team. The successful candidates should preferable but not required have a Science or Engineering background and have experience in international sales of technological products. We are looking for candidates with over 5 years’ experience in Sales Position and a proven record of generating and maintaining large customer accounts. Candidates with over 10 years’ experience as Sales Managers are also welcomed to apply. The successful candidates will be requested to develop and implement the Sales Strategy for CyRIC’s technology products and services both locally and internationally and support the Sales Activities of CyRIC’s Startup Incubator (Gravity) portfolio startups. Moreover, they shall help the company meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping it competitive and innovative and will be responsible for maximizing its sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Job Position Details
- Location: CyRIC’s Main Office at Engomi, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Department: Sales & Marketing Department
- Reporting To: Sales & Marketing Department Manager
- Hiring Positions: Full-Time Employment (2 positions)
- Required Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in international sales, marketing, promotion, advertising, business administration etc.
- Required Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional or working experience required in sales at relevant industries. We will consider Sales Executive Managers with experience over 10 years.
- Language Requirements: English or/and Greek (Fluent verbal and written communication)
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manages vendor accounts and performs continuous research for identification of new products and technologies
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending Exhibitions and High-tech fairs; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Negotiation and leadership skills
- Prospecting Skills • Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Interest in Technology and Science
What you get out of this
- Highly competitive salary (13th salary included)
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Unlimited opportunities for personal development
- Work in highly innovative projects and products
- Positive work environment
How to Apply
Please send your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org