We are a highly successful research organisation focussed on working on state-of-the-art technological projects and we are hiring new talent for multiple full-time employment positions with varied levels of experience.If you are a talented full-stack software developer and feel you are interested in joining our highly creative team, to work on an array of projects with the latest technologies then contact us. You’d be joining a team consisting of both researchers and engineers.
We are looking for full-stack software developers to contribute to the design and development of project related systems, and coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are essential. We like easy-going, creative people with a love for writing code.
Due to the research-oriented nature of the company, you will have the opportunity to work on a multitude of technologies through several international projects, in collaboration with many large organisations. Implementations range from standard integration projects to research projects as well as IoT based developments.
Skills we Need:
- Proficient in Object Oriented languages, familiarity with C# will be considered as an advantage
- Familiarity with Python
- Good experience with noSQL and relational databases
- Knowledge on microservices development, deployment and management
- Creating database schemas that represent and support various project requirements
- Good knowledge of Cloud deployment and management, specific familiarity with Microsoft Azure will be considered an advantage
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools i.e. Git
The following skills are considered a plus:
- Good knowledge on Azure features like Compute, Storage, Web Apps, Service Bus, Caching etc.
- Basic familiarity with Linux shell and bash
- Inquisitive nature and curiosity about new technologies that can be useful to the team
- Relevant Postgraduate or PhD Level of Education with familiarity in research
Required Education and Experience:
- University Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum working experience – We have multiple positions for various levels of experience
- Required Languages: Fluent English verbal and written skills
- Preferred Languages: Greek verbal and written skills
- This will vary depending on qualifications
- 13th Salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund